You can take a picture (screenshot) or record a video of your Pixel phone’s screen. After you capture your screen, you can view, edit, and share the image or video.
How to take a Google Pixel screenshot
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- Your phone will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot.
How to find, share & edit your Google Pixel screenshot
To find a screenshot you just took, at the bottom left, tap the preview of your screenshot.
How to find all your screenshots
How to share your screenshot
To share a screenshot, find it and tap Share .
How to edit your screenshot
How to translate your screenshot (Pixel 3 & later)
Important: You can only translate screenshots in these languages:
How to record your Google Pixel screen
Find screen recordings
- Edit photos with the Photos app
- Find things in photos with the Photos app
- Record audio on your Pixel phone
- Record a video on your Pixel phone
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?